Thinking About Your Thinking | Planning for 2023 & Beyond

Thinking about your Thinking – Entrepreneurial Growth
As we wind down 2022 and plan for 2023, I find myself in a reflective mode.  There is a lot of information to absorb in this fast-paced world.  Hearing and applying words of wisdom can be challenging.  One of the wisest things I have heard is “Five years from now you are different by the books you read and the people you meet”.  In our business, we get to meet a lot of people.  Dan Sullivan, “The Strategic Coach”, just released another eBook with a very intriguing title – “Thinking About Your Thinking”.  It just moved to the top of my list for books to read in 2023.  I am a big fan of The Strategic Coach program; it has helped me tremendously as a business owner and entrepreneur. 
You can download Dan Sullivan’s eBook via the following link:  Thinking About Your Thinking  
Investing with a Safety Net
The current economic and market climate is causing concern for most clients.  Many are worried about running out of money.  When you run a financial plan and forecast the probability of running out of money, it is not reassuring enough for some to know they only have an 85% chance of being ok if they live to 95.  Some are concerned about that 15% chance of running out of money or living longer than 95.  Deferred income annuities are a valuable tool, creating a safety net that kicks in later in life.  A Qualified Longevity Annuity Contract (QLAC) is available to those with qualified money.  With rising interest rates, we recently updated our Integrated Insight™ discussing the value of putting a safety net under your clients.
Perhaps that safety net will help certain clients ride out the ups and downs of the market and feel more secure in their retirement.  It also takes stress off the money management side of the business because if things don’t go as forecasted and clients are eating into their portfolio as they age, you know the safety net is there too!   
Integrated Insights™ – DIA’s & QLAC’s
Want to learn more about how insurance products work and enhance a financial plan?
Integrated Insurance Consulting is a registered CFP® CE provider.  We have a variety of topics discussing the use of life insurance, disability insurance, long-term care insurance and annuities in the planning process.  If you would like us to educate and provide CE to your firm, study group and team, please let us know. 
Launch the following link to learn more:  IIC CFP® CE Presentations

Posted in